Thursday, August 19, 2010

Asian themed skip counting and addition printables

While I am on the topic of math, I thought I’d share another set of math worksheets I made up for Rylan. We are studying the continent of Asia right now (just a general introduction, like we did with Africa before our summer break). I made a few math worksheets with an Asian theme to add to his workboxes this week, and I wanted to share them (I will be posting separately about the Asian study and everything else we are doing). Here are some sample pages:

Skip counting worksheets, which can be downloaded here or by clicking on the picture below:

Asian skip counting 1Addition worksheets, which can be downloaded here or by clicking on the images below:

Asian addition 1 Asian addition 2

Added to: Preschool Corner and 5K too

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails