Friday, August 20, 2010

A sweet addition to our circle time

Just a few days ago I posted pictures of our circle time area. A couple days later I spent some time looking through one pretty thing because it feels like ages since I have been crafting…and I found these super cute posters.

123 poster - BLUEABC poster - BLUE

I printed them straight away, laminated them, and added them to our circle time area.

IMG_4566 [800x600]

Now we also sing from 1-10 (I am going to make a 10-20 chart to go with it) and the ABC song for Damian. Although he knows both already, and can identify some of the letters and numbers, as we sing I am pointing to the corresponding number/letter so that his confidence grows in this area. Eventually I will ask him to do the pointing for us, when he is good at that, then we will make a game out of it, Rylan and I calling out a number or letter and see how fast he can find the right one. I think we will have lots of fun learning time with these cute charts.

You can download these charts from Sprik Space blog, and there are even several colors to choose from, how cool is that!

Happy weekend to you! :)

2 comments:

  1. The posters look great... LOVE to see them in action! I'm forwarding your blog to some of my homeschooling friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee, we love the posters! Thank you so much for making them and sharing them with everyone!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails