Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sick days...

Kiddos and I have been sick...but will be back soon. When I am, this is some of what I will be sharing:
  • A report on our Asia unit study, which we have had loads of fun with (even sick)

  • A Nurturing Virtue post (back after the summer break!)

  • A fun science experiment

  • A report on our coral reef/Hawaiian fish study that we did as a summer project

  • And some changes to the layout of the blog

Hopefully starting tomorrow...hope you all have been staying well!

3 comments:

  1. this morning I was thinking that I have not read from you ... and now I know that you and the kids are sick ...
    take care and keep well ...
    lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you all have been sick. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    I've been stalking your site recently looking at your Nurturing Virtue posts. I love the idea and am incorporating it into our homeschooling curriculum. Can't wait to see the new post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the well wishes! We are mostly better now,and looking forward to getting out of the house after being stuck at home sick for so many days!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails