Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Greater than-less than dinosaur worksheet printable

I wanted Rylan to practice the concept of greater than/less than and learn about using the symbols < >. To make it a little more fun I made these worksheets for him, using a dinosaur’s mouth instead of just the symbols. Because you know dinosaurs will grab Rylan’s attention anytime! Here are some sample pages from the worksheets:

dino1 dino2dino3If you would like to use these worksheets you can download them here.

This has been added to: Preschool Corner & 5K too

4 comments:

  1. I love that! I've been working on some <> activities for my little one, so this is very timely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost 40 and I still process the idea of greater than/less than as an alligator wanting to consume the greater quantity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Printed it out right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all, glad you found it useful! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails