Thursday, April 28, 2011

Numbers you can hold on to ~ rainbow hand sewed felt numbers

I sewed this rainbow set of felt numbers for my littlest learner to play with and have fun with while he learns all about numbers. We liked them so much I sewed an entire alphabet too, which is almost finished. I will share pics of that when it is completed.IMG_7229 [800x600]

I got the idea from one of my favorite blogs Counting Coconuts, but I actually stuffed my letters with toy stuffing to give them a real 3D look and feel. IMG_7231 [800x600]

Using them with math links.

IMG_7238 [800x600]

Of course he could not resist counting while jumping on them! I think my jumping math and jump to spell activities really took in this house! :)

IMG_7239 [800x600]


This has been added to: Preschool Corner and 5K too! and Show and Tell.

6 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I love them! I did the alphabet-upper case-but did them more 2D. I love the 3D affect that yours have though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen these on Counting Coconuts, as well! Yours came out so cute!!! Gives me hope that if two mommas can do this, so can I.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails