Preschool fun: a review of our letter “B” week
- We started the week by reading the section on letter B in the Baha’i Alphabet Book.
- Then we took all the items out of our alphabet box under ‘b”, practiced sounding out the words with an emphasis on the bah sound.
- We used many of the activities listed under Letter B for butterfly on Confessions of a Homeschooler. I am focusing more on the hands-on activities right now.
- We made Bb’s out of playdoh.
![IMG_6915 [800x600] IMG_6915 [800x600]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhQzRKSArb1E1lrb9qktrNfkdT_tFiKlBECNkB9e4PAEZjvMe7W5kRF47GA1lSctbbGCst2Pyk2orPsmKEK0y3Ibm85nKcBvg1963fAs0O2LLYZG2vAKdb8U8ZqEzBPOzG1Wi382W8xeQ/?imgmax=800)
- We used letter “b” from the sandpaper letters I made for my boys.
- Damian traced over chalk Bb’s that I had written using a small wet sponge.
- We made butterfly finger puppets (cut out of cardboard, make finger holes, and decorate).

- We read stories about Baha’u’llah and the Bab and made pictures of the Shrine of the Bab.
![IMG_6918 [800x600] IMG_6918 [800x600]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhLmLOugywbYUkESaMIio-4D7stUC7SZyEIOXIuIfypAl4bHKyddkXDsL1wVl7g0PjRCNbFIEhYGc5fzyoD40_ORkeQyer7Ye3lkiowGgwTmL9VR8Q1W6IDGJTeKfNhbwlzmwYdSWrnMg/?imgmax=800)
Great activities! The finger puppet is so fun! I printed your cleanliness printables this weekend. I hope to laminate and start using them soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Kerri
Thanks Kerri! Have fun with the printables! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, for sharing, I feel like I have hit the jackpot. I did not even know there was a Baha'i Alphabet Book. My girl will love this. lots of love Parisa
ReplyDelete