Monday, February 21, 2011

Preschool fun: a review of our letter “B” week

  • We started the week by reading the section on letter B in the Baha’i Alphabet Book.
  • Then we took all the items out of our alphabet box under ‘b”, practiced sounding out the words with an emphasis on the bah sound.IMG_6914 [800x600]
  • We used many of the activities listed under Letter B for butterfly on Confessions of a Homeschooler. I am focusing more on the hands-on activities right now.IMG_6909 [800x600]
  • We made Bb’s out of playdoh. IMG_6915 [800x600]
  • We used letter “b” from the sandpaper letters I made for my boys.
  • Damian traced over chalk Bb’s that I had written using a small wet sponge.

IMG_6917 [800x600]

  • We made butterfly finger puppets (cut out of cardboard, make finger holes, and decorate).

IMG_6936

  • We read stories about Baha’u’llah and the Bab and made pictures of the Shrine of the Bab.

IMG_0207 [800x600]

IMG_6918 [800x600]

3 comments:

  1. Great activities! The finger puppet is so fun! I printed your cleanliness printables this weekend. I hope to laminate and start using them soon!

    Thanks!
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerri! Have fun with the printables! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, for sharing, I feel like I have hit the jackpot. I did not even know there was a Baha'i Alphabet Book. My girl will love this. lots of love Parisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails