Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer days

I am sorry, I know I have not been posting much over the past week (or so!). We are really enjoying being relaxed and just having fun summer days. When we are not outside or at the beach, we are cuddled up reading books (the boys have been involved in several summer reading programs and here is a great post on where to find them), doing art work, working on Rylan’s summer project (mostly while Damian naps). The boys have been doing a lot of playing together, while I carry out a major clean out of the house. Oh! It is so wonderful to clean out and organize, I feel lighter and my mind feels clearer just because my environment is less clustered…do you share that feeling?

Here are some of our summer moments.IMG_3951 (2) [800x600] {backyard fun}IMG_3353 [800x600] {musical moments}IMG_3853 [800x600] {lazy beach conversation}IMG_3932 (2) [800x600] {dancing with Hawaiian Mickey}IMG_3919 (2) [800x600]

{being silly with friends}IMG_3902 [800x600]

{being elephants and tigers}IMG_3947   {summer shower sunsets from the porch}

I hope your summer days are filled with lots of fun, sun, and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails