Monday, May 10, 2010

Another linky post

Okay, so I am feeling a little under the weather today...I think it's the start of a cold...or maybe it's just my body telling me "enough already, get some more sleep!". Either way, I took the day off (well, aside from caring for two boys, getting one to swimming lessons, grocery shopping, and laundry...ummm do mom's ever get to really take the day off when sick??). So, tonight I am just going to share some great links with you, here goes:

- If you have not already visited Confessions of a Homeschooler based on the hundreds of times I have linked to that blog, please do!! Erica is an awesome resource for educational materials, she creates them and shares them as downloads from her blog. Two recent post in particular have resulted in my printer running out of colored ink! :) These are aimed at the preschooler set, but I am using some of them already for Damian and he thinks they are pretty fun: PreK Numbers, Shapes, Color Review and A-Z review.

- Here is another great ABC learning activity that you can download from 1+1+1=1. I love that it is not just about matching capital and lowercase letters, but also offers some good pincer grip exercise with the use of clothing pins. And while I am mentioning this blog, let me just point you towards her calendar time post!

- Simple Homeschool has a great review on math curriculum, if you are trying to figure out what to choose for your homeschool. We use Math-U-See and are very happy with it, although as I mentioned before, we try to incorporate a lot of living math into our days too.

- Looking for some fun science to do in the kitchen? Check this post out.

Happy clicking, hope you find something that inspires you in this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails