Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wishing you

Wishing all of you who celebrate Christmas a very merry one! I hope you are having a wonderfully memorable time with family, friends, and loved ones.

As Bahá’ís we do not celebrate Christmas, although we most certainly recognize the significance of the birth of Jesus Christ…I was going to write a long explanation about all of this, but then came across this post by another Bahá’í homeschooler which I think covers everything I would have said and more, so I am referring you to that!

Happy holidays all, from our family to yours!

3 comments:

  1. Warm greetings to you too. Thanks for sharing the link. I am sure it will help me understand a little more about your beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's interesting. I didn't realize you were Bahais - please excuse the misspelling. I have a friend who believes likewise.

    Merry Christmas to you als Kami! Or Happy Holidays, whatever you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swapna - I am not sure where in India you are, but maybe you have seen the Baha'i Temple in Delhi? It is very beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails