She made hers from thrifted sweaters, but I decided to make mine from scratch (mostly because I felt like knitting and had nothing to knit!). It also means I can make little Gremlins that will match the boy's bedroom decor (these also happen to be their favourite colours!).Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Get Well Gremlins
Another favourite homeschooling blogger of mine, Lisa at 5 Orange Potatoes, designed these adorable Get Well Gremlins for her daughters when they were down with the flu recently. They are little cuddlies with a pocket for holding a cotton ball with essential oils that help to soothe or calm cold and flu symptoms. I thought they were such a good idea for the winter season ahead, that I wanted to share them with all of you (and I am making some myself!). Lisa has kindly offered a free downloadable pattern and instructions on how to make them. The picture below is of one of her finished Gremlins.
She made hers from thrifted sweaters, but I decided to make mine from scratch (mostly because I felt like knitting and had nothing to knit!). It also means I can make little Gremlins that will match the boy's bedroom decor (these also happen to be their favourite colours!).
She made hers from thrifted sweaters, but I decided to make mine from scratch (mostly because I felt like knitting and had nothing to knit!). It also means I can make little Gremlins that will match the boy's bedroom decor (these also happen to be their favourite colours!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment