Friday, August 27, 2010

One year gone by

Yesterday we spent the evening at our county fair. We had a whole lot of fun on the rides together and then the boys won armfuls of prizes in the game area.

IMG_5237 [800x600]

But the fair coming round again (it happens once a year) got me thinking about this blog, and the fact that the second post I published in this space was about spending a day at the fair. The post was dated 6 September…which means it has been almost a year since I started Nurturing the tender years. 223 posts later, here I am!

It’s been a good year. I have enjoyed meeting and getting to know so many of you wonderful people out there in the blogosphere, and sharing what I am learning in turn…here’s to another good one!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on one year. Keep up the great job blogging. I love all of your posts! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Kerri, thank you so much! Hugs,
    Kami :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails