Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Left and right worksheets (printable)

On Saturday Ramtin and the boys built with Lego all afternoon and I kind of got hooked on making printables for Rylan to work on! I shared the Spanish color matching game yesterday and here is a series of left and right worksheets, so the kiddos can practice which is which. Rylan worked on them today and told me they were too easy! :) Oh well, Damian will use them in a year or so! Here are some close ups of the worksheets. You can download them here.



This has been added to: Preschool Corner & 5K too

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, we will definitely have to use these when we get to work on our left and right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I will be linking. If you don't want to be featured please let me know.
    Thanks.
    Jo
    http://themontessorigoldmine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, go right ahead, thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing!! My son just learned L/R this past week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails