Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dinosaur digging

Remember we made a mini-construction site a few days ago? Well, after visiting the dinosaur exhibit at the museum, and loving the dinosaur dig activity there, I decided to transform our construction site into a digging site for the boys. I buried some dino skeletons in the sand and rock and gave each of the boys a paint brush to gently uncover the fossils. They had a whole lot of fun...and since it was a rainy day when we couldn't make it to the beach, we brought the beach inside! :)

3 comments:

  1. Kami, you are doing such an amazing job! I LOVE checking out your blog and being inspired by the great activities you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katharine! I am sure I am not doing half of what you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No -- you're doing a hundred times more! And it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails