Thursday, April 22, 2010

Linky post

I have had some of these links sitting in a draft post for quite a while (along with several other posts...wish I had a few more hours in the day to get things done! I know, who doesn't...), so I thought it would be a good day to share them with you, since we took the day off to be outdoors enjoying Earth Day! Happy Earth Day ya'll!!

So here goes, a list of neat links to check out (in no particular order, and a mix of crafty goodness and homeschooling inspiration):

- This idea is just so adorable, I had to share it. I can see using this in a kid's room with great results. Kind of tempted myself, but we are working on another project in Rylan's room right now...

- This is just wow! Wish I had it in me to do things like that!!

- In honor of Earth Day: this is an nice idea for those who make school lunches (or for picnics!), here is another one.

- I like this idea, regardless of your religious viewpoints, having a special time put aside to spend with each of your children, to work on their spiritual development and life focus is a wonderful practice.

- If only I had time right now to make something like this or this or these.

- An interesting article on why Finland's schools are getting the best results.

Mixed bag of some good links, enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I found you through Filth wizardly blog, and I am now following you. Stop by sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That article on Finland was just incredible!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails