I have had some of these links sitting in a draft post for quite a while (along with several other posts...wish I had a few more hours in the day to get things done! I know, who doesn't...), so I thought it would be a good day to share them with you, since we took the day off to be outdoors enjoying Earth Day! Happy Earth Day ya'll!!
So here goes, a list of neat links to check out (in no particular order, and a mix of crafty goodness and homeschooling inspiration):
- This idea is just so adorable, I had to share it. I can see using this in a kid's room with great results. Kind of tempted myself, but we are working on another project in Rylan's room right now...
- This is just wow! Wish I had it in me to do things like that!!
- In honor of Earth Day: this is an nice idea for those who make school lunches (or for picnics!), here is another one.
- I like this idea, regardless of your religious viewpoints, having a special time put aside to spend with each of your children, to work on their spiritual development and life focus is a wonderful practice.
- If only I had time right now to make something like this or this or these.
- An interesting article on why Finland's schools are getting the best results.
Mixed bag of some good links, enjoy.