Monday, October 26, 2009
Introducing
Super Rylan and Super Damian – two new superheroes coming your way to save the day! Or at least to make mine, because they look super cute (no mama bias here, of course ;) ).
This is also the unveiling of that little sewing project I mentioned a few days ago.

I haven’t sewed in about ten years, and I have never made my own patterns from scratch, but this was a super easy project, so I decided to give it a try – initialed capes complete with masks and wristbands (Rylan chose the fabric - orange is his favourite colour - and he loved the flame print for the letters. I added the black ribbon for the neck ties. It was never intended for outfits to be Halloween colours, but it kind of worked out that way!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow, hat off!!! Everything that you do is amazing, good job mama!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Nancy! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree, no mama bias, they are both darn cute!! Too bad my baby girl won't ask for this one, I hope for a baby boy real hard!
ReplyDeleteYou have lovely blog yourself!! Thank you for stopping down on mine. Cheers!