Monday, October 26, 2009

Introducing

Super Rylan and Super Damian – two new superheroes coming your way to save the day! Or at least to make mine, because they look super cute (no mama bias here, of course ;) ).
This is also the unveiling of that little sewing project I mentioned a few days ago.

I haven’t sewed in about ten years, and I have never made my own patterns from scratch, but this was a super easy project, so I decided to give it a try – initialed capes complete with masks and wristbands (Rylan chose the fabric - orange is his favourite colour - and he loved the flame print for the letters. I added the black ribbon for the neck ties. It was never intended for outfits to be Halloween colours, but it kind of worked out that way!).
They may not be perfect, but all that matters is that my boys LOVE their new costumes, and I love that they are their own superheroes.

4 comments:

  1. wow, hat off!!! Everything that you do is amazing, good job mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, no mama bias, they are both darn cute!! Too bad my baby girl won't ask for this one, I hope for a baby boy real hard!

    You have lovely blog yourself!! Thank you for stopping down on mine. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails