Saturday, May 15, 2010

North, South, East, West (printable)

I recently made these two sheets as a fun filler for Rylan's workboxes. We are about to start learning about the continents (I will share more on this later), and have been doing a general review of the geography we have covered thus far, in anticipation of our first continent to be studied - Africa.
You can download these worksheets here. The third page has the compass on it, which you can cut out, so your child can hold the compass over the picture in the middle to answer the questions on the worksheet.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! :)



This has been added to: Preschool Corner & 5K too.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! We are going to work on map skills this summer ~ and this would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love geography studies too - I am sure you will have fun with Africa. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I have everything pretty much ready to get started on Africa, but I have been so sick it is all just sitting there in a pile waiting for us... :( Soon, I hope!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails