Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Paper LEGO cars and math games

Today we build these cute little cars using regular sized LEGO and the trucks below using duplo sized LEGO. The boys had fun cutting them out, colouring them, and then building them onto the LEGO base. We got this great idea from the amazing Filth Wizardry.

Rylan found this fun math game in one of his workboxes today. You can download this game here from another amazing blog I have mentioned before Confessions of a Homeschooler. I spent a WHOLE night laminating and cutting out the pieces of these game, but it was well worth it.
On another note, you can now find Nurturing the Tender Years on both Twitter and Facebook. I have the Twitter widget on my right sidebar, but have had a little trouble getting the FB one to work properly. Will get it up soon...in the meantime drop in and join us at our new spots!

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard of Hooda Math yet? I noticed it wasn't on your site, and thought you should check us out. I am a Math Teacher who made a site for my students and it grew in popularity, 1 million students play our games a month. Check out our Math Games!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails